Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A great blog on the Indian economy

Continuing my occassional series of blog recommendations:

I found this phenomenal blog on the Indian economy: The Big Picture

Readers in India probably knew of this already - it is too good to be unknown! But I only discovered it today.

T.T.Rammohan is a professor at IIM Ahmedabad and a frequent contributor to financial newspapers in India, particularly The Economic Times. His writing is simple, fact based and short. The topics he writes about are interesting to anyone that cares about the Indian economy. I spent a good couple of hours on his blog today and feel great about it! This one goes right on top of my Blogroll.

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    Thanks for the Information and a great list of info here does help me a lot.
    www.forexsoftware-free.info

    ReplyDelete